Southeastern Montgomery County Chapter 468
Monthly Meeting Minutes
April 14, 2015
7:30 meeting called to order
President: Rich Terry
Vice President: Al Kahoun
Treasurer: Dennis O’Gara
Secretary: Clem Mclaughlin
Membership: Dennis Mora
Minutes from previous meeting read and approved
Treasurer’s report read and approved
· Trust clean-up report provided
· A Fall clean-up of the Trust by TU was discussed
· Penns Creek trip information discussed
· Rotary fishing derby will be 8 AM, April 25, 2015 at Lorimar Park
· Don McDevitt provided more information about a possible Project Healing Waters Chapter to be based out of the Horsham VA clinic. Volunteers are needed to teach basic fishing skills to disabled veterans.
· Rich spoke about the success of our annual banquet and how important it is to our chapter efforts. He thanked all who helped make it a success and encouraged all to attend next year.
· Mike Wilson reported the state no longer has funding to support our stream enhancement projects to the Pennypack Creek. We are looking for a “pro-bono” engineering study to be done before beginning any stream enhancement projects.
· Ray Miller, River Sage Outfitters, with a presentation on bonefishing in the Bahamas. His company provides outfitting and guiding services for fly fishing and wing shooting adventures around the world.
Back to Southeastern Montgomery County Trout Unlimited Chapter's home site