Southeastern Montgomery County Chapter 468
Monthly Meeting Minutes
March 13, 2018
Rich Terry, President
Don Rank, Vice President
Dennis O’Gara, Treasurer
Clem Mclaughlin, Secretary
Dennis Mora, Membership
7:30 meeting called to order
Minutes from previous meeting read, approved and seconded
Treasurer’s report read, approved and seconded
· The Trust received a William Penn grant for improvement projects
· The Chapter banquet will be on Saturday, March 24th at the Trust from 6:30 – 9:30 PM. The cost is $20.00 pp and includes food and drinks. There will be a live auction and you are welcome to donate items or sell your items. If selling, you set he price and the Chapter gets 25% of the sale.
· Stream keepers training is progressing
· On March 28, 2018 members of TU will lobby Congressman Brian Fitzpatrick for stream restoration funding. If able to attend contact Don Rank.
· The Penns Creek will from May 31 – June 3. The green drake hatch should be on. The cost is $10.00 per person per night. Bring your own food and sleeping bag.
· Please contact your state rep and ask them to vote no on HB 935. The bill changes how the director of the PAFB commission is appointed.
· Den Mora is following a PWD project involving a small spring creek in the Conshohocken area. May become a good project for the Chapter to get involved with.
· Nick Raftas with Sky Blue Outfitters did a presentation on the Lehigh River.
Back to Southeastern Montgomery County Trout Unlimited Chapter's home site