Southeastern Montgomery County Chapter 468
Monthly Meeting Minutes
February 13, 2018
Rich Terry, President
Don Rank, Vice President
Dennis O’Gara, Treasurer
Dennis Mora, Membership
Clem McLaughlin, Secretary
7:30 meeting called to order
Minutes from previous meeting read, approved and seconded
Treasurer’s report read, approved and seconded
· Our annual fundraising effort is underway. All members are encouraged to sell as many chances as possible.
· Fly tying classes are meeting on Tuesday evenings from 7 PM to 8:30 PM at the Trust
· The Trust is hosting a stream clean-up on April 28, 2018. They have requested participation from the chapter to help remove debris from the stream. Please participate if able. Bring your waders.
· Stream keeper training begins on March 3, 2018 10 AM at the Trust. Bring your waders.
· The Chapter banquet is Saturday, March 24, 2018, 6:30 – 9:30 PM. The cost is $20.00 PP and includes food and drinks. There will be a live auction this year. Please consider donating an item for auction. Members may also sell their items at the auction with 75% of the sale going to the member and 25% to the Chapter.
· Jake Villwock, TCO with a presentation on fly fishing for smallmouth bass.
Back to Southeastern Montgomery County Trout Unlimited Chapter's home site