Southeastern Montgomery County Chapter 468
Monthly Meeting Minutes
February 10, 2015
7:30 meeting called to order
President: Rich Terry
Secretary: Clem McLaughlin
Minutes from January’s meeting read and approved
Financial report given by Rich and approved
· Rich requested fly tiers donate flies to the chapter. They help bolster the sale of banquet raffle tickets at the Lancaster Fly show. The raffle tickets sold at the show greatly enhance the overall sale of tickets for the banquet.
· · The Chapter banquet will be held at the Moose Hall on Davisville Rd. on Saturday, March 21, 2015. Tickets and raffle tickets will be mailed out to all members this week. The banquet is our only fund raiser. Please support it by attending and selling raffle tickets.
· Pens Creek Trip will be Thursday, April 16, 2015 – Sunday, April 19, 2015. The cost is $12.00 per member per night. All those attending need to bring their own food, sleeping bag and personal gear. The hatches expected should be Grannom Caddis and Hendrickson’s.
· The 2015 Chapter trip is to Montana, August 8-15. There are 8 members attending. Their itinerary will take them to several rivers and streams throughout the Yellowstone Park area. POC: Mike Wilson
· The 2016 Chapter trip will be to Alaska. The location and lodge will be somewhat dependent on the number of members attending. A sign-up sheet is available. POC: Mike Wilson
· New guests, Chris, Ray, George, and Nikita were welcomed!
Speaker: Mike Wilson
· Presentation on the 2003 Chapter trip to Montana.
Back to Southeastern Montgomery County Trout Unlimited Chapter's home site