Southeastern Montgomery County Chapter 468
Monthly Meeting Minutes
December 12, 2017
Don Rank, Vice President
Dennis O’Gara, Treasurer
Dennis Mora, Membership,
Clem McLaughlin, Secretary
7:30 Meeting called to order
Minutes from previous meeting read, approved and seconded
Treasurer’s report read, approved and seconded
· Sean gave us a report on his hunting trip to Albany, TX. He had a great time and was able to take, 1 Boar, 1 Buck and 2 Doe.
· The Steelhead trip to DSR this year was the best in a long time. Several nice fish were caught and everyone enjoyed themselves. Next November’s trip is already in the planning stages. Please contact Mike Mulray if you are interested in attending.
· Don provided an update on the Stream Keepers program. Volunteers are still needed. Training will be provided by the Trust. See Don rank if you are interested.
· Polar Bear Plunge 2018 will be on Saturday, January 13, 2018. We will meet at the Creek Rd. parking lot at 10 AM, fish for a few hours and then go out to lunch. Please consider joining us for a good time.
· There will be a Fly Fishing/Wing Shooting symposium at Lake Harmony Lodge in Late February 2018. The event is being hosted by Ray Miller and River Sage Outfitters.
· Sam Vigorita with a presentation on fly fishing the upper Delaware River.
Back to Southeastern Montgomery County Trout Unlimited Chapter's home site