Southeastern Montgomery County Chapter 468
Monthly Meeting Minutes
November 14, 2017
Rich Terry President
Don Rank, Vice President
Dennis O’Gara, Treasurer
Dennis Mora, Membership
Clem Mclaughlin, Secretary
7:30 meeting called to order
Minutes from previous meeting read, approved and seconded
Treasurer’s report read, approved and seconded
· The Chapter planted a white birch tree in “Wilson’s Woods” along the stream. The tree stands in memory and honor of Mike and will soon be identified by a memorial plaque. His family was present for the event and was most grateful to Trout Unlimited #468 for our continued support. An additional 65 trees will be planted in the future to complete the project.
· While attending the Chapter sponsored wildlife camp this year, Sean was asked to write a paper on his camp experience and enter it into the easy contest. He won! Sean and his father will be heading to Texas to take part in a deer and wild boar hunt. Well done Sean.
· The Trust will be closed from dawn to noon on the following dates: 11/18, 12/9, 1/6
· Wayne Rankin from DVFF is hosting a fishing trip to Mosquito Lagoon, FL next October. He has 2-3 spots open for anyone who would like to attend.
· The Chapter trip to Alaska next year is booked. There may still be time to go. If you are interested, contact Dennis Heim ASAP.
· Kevin Roth, from the Trust and David from the Stroud Water Conservancy with a presentation on the Stream keeper program.
Back to Southeastern Montgomery County Trout Unlimited Chapter's home site