Southeastern Montgomery County Chapter 468
Monthly Meeting Minutes
November 8, 2016
7:30 meeting called to order
Rich Terry, President
Dennis O’Gara, Treasurer
Clem McLaughlin, Secretary
Minutes from previous meeting read approved and seconded
Treasurer’s report read approved and seconded
· Annual chapter donations are being accepted
· The chapter conducted a service project at the Thompson Farm. We replaced plastic webbing the trunks of trees previously planted.
· A service project to improve water flow in the Pennypack Creek is in the planning stages for next year.
· The Chapter steelhead trip to New York was held 11/1-11/3. Everyone enjoyed themselves.
· The annual Chapter fishing trip will be to Wyoming next year. The dates are 7/1/17 – 7/8/17 with accommodation’s at the Rocking M Ranch. Please sign up if you plan on attending.
· The Trust will be closed from 8 AM until 12 PM on 11/12/16 & 12/10/16 for project work.
· All officer positions of the Chapter are now open for nomination. We will have an election in the coming months.
· The Fox Chase School has started a trout in the classroom program.
· A motion was made and seconded to raise the Chapter contribution to the Trust to $400.00
· Kevin Roth from the Pennypack Trust
Back to Southeastern Montgomery County Trout Unlimited Chapter's home site