Southeastern Montgomery County Chapter 468
Monthly Meeting Minutes
October 10, 2017
7:30 meeting called to order
Rich Terry, President
Don Rank, Vice President
Dennis O’Gara, Treasurer
Clem McLaughlin, Secretary
Minutes from previous meeting read, approved and seconded
Treasurer’s report read approved and seconded
· Don Rank attended the annual PATU meeting held at State College.
· Chapter members along with Trust volunteers planted 124 trees along the creek. This area to be named; Wilson’s Woods in memory of Mike Wilson. The Chapter contributed $2,000.00 towards the project.
· Rich Terry constructed a small in-stream deflector just upstream of the Paper Mill Bridge. It seems to be helping with current flow in the area.
· There is one opening remaining on next year’s trip to Alaska. The price is $1,350.00 plus air fare. See Dennis Heim for details.
· There are two openings remaining on the Steelhead trip to the DSR on 11/17 – 11/21. The cost is $65.00 per night. See Mike Mulray for details.
· Steve Turissi from the Sporting Gentleman with a presentation on fly fishing the White River in Arkansas.
Back to Southeastern Montgomery County Trout Unlimited Chapter's home site