Southeastern Montgomery County Chapter 468
Monthly Meeting Minutes
January 9, 2018
Rich terry, President
Don Rank, Vice President
Dennis O’Gara, Treasurer,
Dennis Mora, Membership
Clem Mclaughlin, Secretary
Minutes from previous read, approved and seconded
Treasurer’s report read, approved and seconded
· Polar Bear 2018 will be on Saturday 1/13 at 10 AM. Meet at the Creek Rd. parking lot. Lunch will follow at approx. 1230 PM at Millers Ale House, 611 N. at the Turnpike entrance.
· Fly tying classes will be held on Tuesdays evenings at the Trust from 7-8:30 PM beginning on 1/16/18 and continuing until 2/27/18.
· The Fly Fishing Show will be held in Edison, NJ on 1/26 – 28.
· The Valley Forge Chapter of TU will be holding their annual banquet on 3/17/18.
· PATU has shirts available for purchase through their website. They can put our chapter logo on the shirt if desired.
· Stream Keeper training is being scheduled for a Saturday in March.
· We have 6-members committed to this year’s trip Alaska trip so far.
· A trip to the Frying Pan River in CO is being considered. We would need at least 4-6 to be interested.
· Dave Kinney from Trout Unlimited.
Back to Southeastern Montgomery County Trout Unlimited Chapter's home site