Southeastern Montgomery County Chapter 468
Monthly Meeting Minutes
June 13, 2017
7:30 meeting called to order
Rich Terry, President
Don Rank, Vice President
Dennis O’Gara, Treasurer,
Clem Mclaughlin, Secretary
Minutes from previous meeting read, approved and seconded
Treasurer’s report, read, approved and seconded
· Rich Terry provide an update on area trout in the classroom projects
· The Chapter received a thank you note from Phyllis Sheils
· The annual Chapter fishing trip is to Jackson Hole, WY this year is July 1 – 9
· There will be a Chapter work day conducted in the Trust one day this summer
· Rich and Mike recently floated the Lehigh River with Sky Blue Outfitters. A great day had.
· Dick, Dennis H., & Tom recently took a trip to Maine to fly fish for smallmouth. They all had a very good time and caught an abundance of fish!
· The Chapter is sponsoring Chuck’s grandson to attend the annual environmental leadership camp
· The PA fly fishing museum has moved to a new location in Carlisle, PA. They are hosting their annual Heritage Days fund raiser Saturday, June 17.
· A fly fishing and wing shooting expo is in the works for February 2018 at Split Rock Lodge
· The next regular meeting will be Tuesday, September 12, 2017
Speaker: Don Rank
Back to Southeastern Montgomery County Trout Unlimited Chapter's home site