Southeastern Montgomery County Chapter 468
Monthly Meeting Minutes
June 14, 2016
7:30 meeting called to order
Rich Terry, President
Dennis O’Gara, Treasurer,
Dennis Mora, Membership,
Clem McLaughlin, Secretary
Treasurer’s report read and approved
· Rich and Mike participated in a “Trout in the classroom” release the trout raised this year event at the Pennypack School, Hatboro. It was a fun filled day for all that included fishing instruction and demonstrations and culminated with the kids releasing the trout into the Neshaminy Creek. Next year the Chapter would like to see more members get involved with this event.
· The annual Chapter fishing trip is to Montana this year August 13th – 20th.
· Mike continues to work on acquiring the permits required to conduct a stream enhancement project on the Pennypack Creek in the Trust.
· A follow-up is needed to schedule “stream keeper training” for Chapter members.
· Our next meeting will be Tuesday, September 13th, 2016.
· The Chapter picnic at Lorimer Park will be on a Saturday in September.
· Robert Ballantyne with a presentation on fisheries biology in the waters of Yellowstone Park.
Back to Southeastern Montgomery County Trout Unlimited Chapter's home site