Southeastern Montgomery County Chapter 468
Monthly Meeting Minutes
February 14, 2017
7:30 meeting called to order
Rich Terry, President
Don Rank, Vice President
Dennis O’Gara, Treasurer
Clem McLaughlin, Secretary
Moment of silence conducted in memory of Mike Wilson
Minutes from previous meeting read and approved
Treasurer’s report read and approved
· The Chapter banquet will be held at the Trust on Saturday March 25, 2017 from 7 – 10 PM. The format and location will be new for us. Light fare, beer, wine and soft drinks will be provided. Those attending are welcome to bring a desert or appetizer. Donations of a bottle of wine, fishing gear, books, etc. are welcome and increase our ability to raise money. Members are encouraged to sell raffle tickets. This is the Chapter’s only fund raiser.
· The Lancaster Fly Fishing show is March 3 & 4.
· To date over $1,000.00 in donati0ons have been collected in honor of Mike Wilson’s dedication to Trout Unlimited. Tree’s will be purchased and planted in his memory.
· The Chapter trip to Penn’s Creek will be April 20-23. Cost is $10.00 per member per night. Bring your own food and sleeping bag. See Dick McKinney to sign up.
· The annual Chapter fishing trip is to Jackson Hole, Wyoming July 1-8. Currently 9 members are going.
· Dick McKinney with a presentation on Smallmouth Bass fishing in Maine.
Back to Southeastern Montgomery County Trout Unlimited Chapter's home site